Different Types of Components of Cosmetic Treatment Pumps
1. There are two types of dispensing machines: cable tie type and spiral type. Functionally divided into spray, foundation, lotion pump, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the diameter of the matching bottle. The spray size is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/time-0.2ml/time. Generally used for the packaging of perfume, gel water, and other products. The length of the same nozzle can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. The specification range of the lotion pump is 16ml-38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time-3.1ml/time. Generally used in creams and washing products.
4. Foam pump head, hand-pressed spray head, and other special dispensers. The foam pump head is a non-inflatable hand-pressed pump head, which does not need to be inflated to generate foam. It can produce quantitative and high-quality foam with a light press. Usually comes in a dedicated bottle. Hand applicators are often used for products such as cleaners.
5. The composition of the dispenser is relatively complicated, generally including a dust cover, pressure head, pressure rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, suction pipe, and valve ball (steel ball, glass ball). It can be painted, electroplated, and can be inlaid with anodized aluminum rings.
6. Vacuum bottles are generally cylindrical, with specifications of 15ml-50ml, and 100ml. The overall capacity is small. It relies on the principle of atmospheric pressure to avoid pollution caused by cosmetics during use. Available in anodized aluminum, plastic galvanized, and colored plastic. The price is more expensive than other general-purpose containers, and the minimum order quantity is generally not high.
7. Distributor customers seldom open molds by themselves, and they need to pay more to open molds, and the cost is relatively high.