How the Cream Treatment Dispenser works
1. Pressure—the pressure head, pressure head passes through the main column and the auxiliary column together with the compression spring. In the process of compressing the spring, the piston wall rubs against the body through the inner wall, forcing the piston to open the discharge hole of the auxiliary column; when the piston slides down, The air in the body is exhausted through the opened auxiliary column exhaust hole;
2. Press back and forth multiple times - to exhaust the air in the body;
3. Inhalation——Hand through the main column, auxiliary column, piston pressure head, and joint compression spring to discharge the air in the body. The loosehead spring moves backward due to loss of pressure. At this time, the piston also moves toward Moving down, and the exhaust hole of the auxiliary column is closed; at this time, the liquid storage chamber in the main body forms a vacuum suction state, the glass ball is sucked up, and the liquid in the bottle is sucked into the liquid storage chamber in the main body through the straw.
4. Liquid storage - press the head several times, and store the liquid in the body through several suctions until the liquid storage is complete.
5. Liquid outlet——When the liquid in the liquid storage chamber of the main body is full, press the machine head again, and the liquid will be sprayed directly from the nozzle through the liquid outlet hole.