Classification of Mist Sprayer Pump
There are many types and styles of pumps on the market, and each type of pump is often accompanied by detailed instructions. But in terms of its structural design and technology, it can be roughly divided into the following six categories.
(1) The first category is the general working pump. When the pump is pressed by hand, the desired product is ejected with force. When the pump is pressurized, the pressurization speed and pressure have an impact on the working state of the pump. For example, strong and fast pressurization allows the pump to achieve the best spray effect (such as fine droplets, large fog cones, or too large a range).
(2) The second type is an ordinary two-stage pump. The pump is fitted with two seals, a ball seal, and a secondary plastic seal. The pre-pressing action of the second stage can make the pre-pressing material spray out the liquid medicine through the nozzle.
(3) The third type is an improved two-stage pump. The working principle of the pump is similar to the two-stage pump system with a spherical circular seal and plastic seal described above. The structure does not use ball and ball seals; instead, the ring pressure sealing principle is used, and the performance is better than the former.
(4) The fourth type The working principle of this type of pump is the same as the third type, but there is no separate air supply channel, it is completely sealed, isolated from the atmosphere, and must be inflated. This kind of pump is also a quantitative pump in nature.
(5) The fifth type of pump is similar to the secondary pump. It is usually in a non-pneumatic pressurized state. Once the tank is filled with air, it seals itself. When the piston is pushed, the passive piston of the pump compresses the spring, making the pump an up-reversing valve. The content in the container can only be discharged to the predetermined amount when the active piston is pressed down to the set distance, and will not be discharged when the piston does not reach the set distance, thus ensuring the accuracy of the discharge amount. This pump is also a dosing pump.
(6) The sixth type of pump system is a new type of pump system improved on the basis of the fifth type of pump. When the pump is in operation, the container is only sealed when the valve is depressed. The contents of the metering chamber of the pump are sealed by the walls of the sleeve and pump body. When the nozzle is pressed, the contents in the dosing chamber are discharged, which can prevent the medicinal liquid in the container from having the opportunity to contact the metal parts and ensure that the medicinal liquid will not be polluted and affect the quality and effect.