What is a cosmetic spray pump made of?
1. Dust cap: usually made of PP plastic, usually produced as transparent, the dust cap is used as a dust cover and a safety cap to prevent dust from accumulating on the actuator and prevent accidental activation. To make your product stand out, it can be customized in different colors.
2. Actuator: Not exactly the same as on the lotion pump. The internal components here are different from the actuators on the lotion pump. The fine mist sprayer's actuator has internal components, including an insert that creates a specific atomization pattern of the product being sprayed. Some fine mist sprayers are specifically designed to prevent accidental dispensing.
3. Insertion: This tiny component consists of channels through which liquid flows to form a mist-like pattern.
4. Close: This secures the entire assembly of the bottle. Typically made from PP plastic and available in a variety of designs, the component must have an industrial neck finish.
5. Gasket: According to different products, different gasket materials are required. It is a critical component that must be tested to ensure compatibility.
6. Dip Tube: This is a long, thin plastic tube that extends the range of the sprayer to the bottom of the bottle. The dip tube of the sprayer is slightly curved at the bottom than the lotion pump.