Introduction of Lotion Pump Head on Cosmetic Packaging Factory
1. The glue dispenser is divided into two types: tie type and screw type. In terms of function, it is divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the diameter of the matching bottle. The spray size is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/time-0.2ml/time. Generally used in the packaging of perfume, gel water, and other products. The length of the same nozzle can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. The specification range of the lotion pump is 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time-3.1ml/time. It is commonly used in creams and washing products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump heads and hand pressure spray heads. The foam pump head is a non-inflatable hand pressure pump head. It does not need to be inflated to generate foam, and it can produce quantitative high-quality foam with a single touch. Usually comes with a dedicated bottle. Manual applicators are often used for products such as cleaners.
5. The composition of the distributor is relatively complex, generally including a dust cover, pressure head, pressure rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, straw, and valve ball (steel ball, glass ball). Can be painted, galvanized, and inlaid with anodized aluminum rings.
6. The vacuum bottle is generally cylindrical, and the specifications are 15ml-50ml, and some are 100ml. The overall capacity is small. It relies on the principle of atmospheric pressure to avoid pollution caused by cosmetics during use. Available in anodized aluminum, plastic plating, and colored plastic. The price is more expensive than other general containers, and the general order quantity is not high.